This meeting is open to all Electors of the Parish, i.e. anyone who lives in the Parish of Minchinhampton and we can have our say under Paragraph 8 of the Agenda.
Please note that there are two vacancies on the Parish Council and one way to be part of any change you would like to happen would be to become a Parish Councillor. Applicants need to apply in writing to The Clerk of the Parish before Monday 16th May 2011.
DETAILS TAKEN FROM MINCHINHAMPTON PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY FOR MINCHINHAMPTON
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Assembly of the Parish of Minchinhampton will be held at The Hub (next to the Youth Club), Tobacconist Road on Tuesday 10th May 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
2. Minutes of the Meeting on 10th May 2010
3. Chairman’s Address
4. A.E. Pash Trust Fund Awards
5. Updates on the Library Service, Youth Club, Minchinhampton Surgery and a Community Orchard
6. Report and Accounts from the United Charities and the Educational Trust
7. Report from the Traffic and Parking Group
8. Matters raised by electors
Signed: Nick Hurst, Chairman, Minchinhampton Parish Council
Minutes of the Meeting on Monday 10th May 2010 are posted on the website (http://community.stroud.gov.uk/minchinhampton), or may be viewed at the Parish Office or in the Library during normal opening hours.
Coffee/tea and biscuits will be served after the meeting when you are invited to view information from community groups.